Administrative Support Specialist
Spartanburg, SC | Temporary
Georgia-Pacific is currently looking to hire an Administrative Support Specialist to assist the Environmental Health and Safety manager at our Spartanburg, SC mill. This role is a 6-month temporary assignment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an administrative assistant or office clerk.
Schedule: M-F | 8AM-5PM
- Ability to learn and understand manufacturing environment and procedures quickly
- Assist with new hire on-boarding which involves creating and distributing access badges
- Assist with chemical and material tracking by physically walking manufacturing floor
- Data Entry, which includes updating safety materials, SOP, and other documents
- Create labels for chemicals and materials in facility as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with fellow team members to complete projects as needed
Things to know:
- This position is inside a manufacturing facility. You must be comfortable going on to the floor which is an active safety environment and not air conditioned. You will be assigned tasks that have you on the manufacturing floor regularly.
- You must be comfortable wearing PPE on the floor (Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Ear Protection and Steel-Toe Boots)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.