Corporate Accounts Receivable Contractor
Atlanta, GA | Temporary to Hire
As an Accounts Receivable contractor you will support the daily and monthly Accounts Receivable operations for a major QSR company. You will report to the Senior Lead, Accounts Receivable and collaborate with other accounts receivable contractors.
You will support the accounts receivable team in the following capacity:
- Create routine and non-routing billing AR invoices manually and via spreadsheet uploads. Billings include, but are not limited to, guests, staff, licensees, and restaurant locations.
- Scan and make cash deposits
- Apply cash receipts to AR invoices
- Research and solve for billing/receipt issues; including AR invoice adjustments
- Review and write-off bad debt
- Set-up customers as needed in AR system
- Provide AR documentation in support of requests from customers, corporate staff, and store Operators.
- Work function operates within monthly financial cycle requiring adherence to strict deadlines
- The majority of the work function will operate within the Oracle Fusion accounting system. Training will be provided on site.
- Accounts receivable experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Skilled at organizing and processing large volumes of data-driven work in a timely manner
- Quick and versatile learner
- Excellent customer service mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.