Entry Level Production Positions
Corrigan, TX 75939
Have you been told that you don't have enough experience for those full-time positions you've applied to? Then choose Encadria! The majority of assignments are temporary-to-hire and in 2018 alone, almost 1,000 of our employees transitioned to temporary to full-time jobs with our client partners. We're the staffing agency that can help you get your foot in the door.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- previous manufacturing or labor-intensive work experience
- Ability to work any shift or rotating shift
- Must be willing and able to change shifts on short notice
- Ability to work overtime upon request
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e. lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, climbing ladders/stairs)
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be willing to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, and steel toed shoes/boots plus additional PPE required by specific job)
- Willingness to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work around moving or heavy equipment
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.