IT Support Specialist
Temporary IT Support Position Description:
Duration: 6 months or more
Outstanding opportunity temporary to permanent position for an individual looking to support a key business function and contribute adding value and gaining key knowledge. This position will work with internal clients to ensure programs are effectively & efficiently implemented and supported. The selected individual will need to be detail oriented, able to multi-task and work in a highly collaborative environment. The position requires analytic and process oriented thinking and an ability to operate in a continual improvement mode. This individual must possess a strong customer focus and an ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Specific responsibilities include: Maintain our current technology suite, eEmpact (will train)
- Support users in the field with system difficulties
- Collaborate with clients to determine root cause and identify potential solutions problems
- Ensure that the systems are maintained, supported and improved in a manger consistent with changing business needs.
- Review and test systems prior to rollouts.
- Create job aids in response to standard customer issues.
- Deliver accurate and consistent reports for clients
- Stay up to date on vendor’s upgrade path to plan how future functionality could be applied in value added manner to GP
- Proactively share knowledge amongst team members, customers, and counterparts at other Koch business via multiple channels.
- Stay up to date on key changes in existing applications as well as planned releases of future applications.
- Answer general user inquiries or direct them to the best path of resolution.
- Communicate key changes and updates to customers.
- Data analysis skills, including ability to use Excel Pivot
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in information technology or related field
- At least 2 years of Application Support experience
Basic Skills in writing SQL statements
Proficient Problem Solving abilities
Are you still hesitant about submitting your resume for review? Do you have more questions before hitting that “apply” button? That’s alright. Our recruiter is available to address concerns before and after you apply. Contact Taylor Kendrick directly if you’d like to learn more about this exciting opportunity… Taylor.Kendrick @ GAPAC.com//404-652-8874.
Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and/or passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.