Rome, GA | Temporary
We are currently seeking a professional to assist with maintenance scheduling and administrative tasks at the Georgia-Pacific Lumber facility in Rome, Georgia. This is currently a contract opportunity that will last approximately 3 to 4 months.
Monday: 7AM-3:30 PM
Tuesday: 7AM-3:30 PM
Friday: 7AM-3:30 PM
( subject to change and/or become FT position, after a period of time)
- Assist the Maintenance Scheduler with completing the daily maintenance schedules when required.
- Work directly with the department manager to capture and analyze various forms of information to generate reports.
- Maintain and Close work orders that are generated each day.
- Sorting and filing work orders and inspections
- Close out all work orders once the information is captured
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Manager if a WO is missing or incomplete.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities :
- Knowledge of general safe work practices
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/planning skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem solving
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years clerical office experience
- Basic computer skills, I.E Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Basic office environment knowledge, I.E. copy, scan, fax, typing.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and overtime as required
- Willing and able to lift at least 40 lbs
- Working knowledge of CMMS