Aurora, IL | Temporary to Hire
We are currently seeking a knowledgeable Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our manufacturing operations team in Aurora, IL. Maintenance Mechanics create value by ensuring the reliability of equipment as well as helping to meet and exceed the facility's quality and production goals for corrugated containers and specialty packaging products. This is done by inspecting, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems on all manufacturing equipment. If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Troubleshooting and repairing electric/electronic equipment, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Installing, maintaining, and tuning electrical and instrumentation systems including Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Programming process control and electrical control systems
- Participating in a Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
- Recording maintenance and repairs in a computerized system
- Collaborating with operations to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety program
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of electrical or mechanical repair and troubleshooting experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment OR a certificate of electrical or mechanical training from an accredited institution
- One (1) or more years of experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, chains, sprockets, belts, gears & power transmissions
- One (1) or more years of experience with single and three phase electrical repair/troubleshooting up to 480 volts
- Experience diagnosing mechanical and electronic systems using scanning and diagnostic tools, multimeters, and computers
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Experience with fabrication and welding
- Willing and able to work any shift, on-call, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to pull and lift up to 35 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Five (5) or more years of electrical or mechanical repair and troubleshooting experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.