Green Bay, WI | Temporary, possible temporary-to-hire
Encadria is helping a great company in the Green Bay area look for a skilled Mechanical Designer.
This is a temporary role or possible direct hire role for the right candidate.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced professional who possess excellent communication, planning, organization, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Office, and computer skills along with the ability to work closely with a group of professionals including: engineers/designers, assemblers, skilled machinists, sales, project managers, vendors and clients.
Knowledge of machine design, automation, machine tooling, manufacturing processes and maintenance methods is a requirement. Experience in the food, dairy and sanitary stainless steel industries is preferred.
In addition the ideal candidate should have:
• Background in custom design and build of machines and automated systems
• Experience in product development, product design and validation to support prototyping of one-off designs
• Manufacturing knowledge to support the design of manufacturability into product development and providing accurate bills of material
• Skills in mechanical design, electromechanical design, pneumatics, hydraulics, material & component selection, feasibility
• Ability to determine product and project specifications
• Strong background in manufacturing processes
• Proficient with SolidWorks or other parametric modeling software and AutoCAD
Candidates must be capable of:
• Incorporate both functionality and cost in designs
• Promoting continuous improvement in the engineering department by supporting innovation and creativity
• Managing suppliers with respect to cost and expectations when relative
• Promoting building relationships throughout the company, with customers and suppliers
Education requirements include an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Design or similar program or equivalent experience and 2-5+ years of progressive/relevant experience.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and submit to a background check, inclusive of criminal. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Encadria Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.