Green Bay, WI | Temporary to Hire
- Assist the Operator in any way to help enhance the flow of production.
- Read and understand the job specification at each Press.
- Operate roll-handling equipment.
- Prepare base stock. Install in the unwind as needed.
- Remove finished product from the rewind and package per specifications, weigh it, and stage it in the warehouse for shipment.
- Assist with setting up print cylinders, ink pumps, slitters, etc.
- Cleans and performs low-end maintenance on equipment as instructed.
- Monitors and maintains ink at Press.
- Maintains quality of product to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Continually strives to optimize production standards i.e., speed, scrap, set-ups, etc.
- Complies with all safety practices and procedures. Report any hazards.
- Completes all reporting requirements.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- Informs Supervisor of operational and mechanical issues.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as needed.
- Tend the Press if the Operator is occupied.
- Has the ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
Work is performed primarily in the manufacturing area where exposure to injury exists. Personal protective equipment is required. Loose fitting clothing is not allowed. The position is full time and operates on a rotating shift basis. The workweek may consist of 8-12 hours per day, 40-44 hours per week Monday-Saturday. Overtime may be required. One 10 minute and one 15 minute break is allowed per 8 hour shift. Good attendance is essential for the functions of the job.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Good technical, mechanical, communication, and basic math skills are essential. Ability to follow written and verbal instruction required. Must be able to fill out hand written reports that are legible. Should be able to pass a color blindness test. Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally, up to 50 lbs. frequently. Requires certification to drive a forklift and clamp truck. Must be able to work 8 to 12 hours per day standing up. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Still have questions, is this for you??? Give us a call today 920-499-1545
Stop In- 1100 W. Mason Street in GB
Fill out application- http://jobs.encadria.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to encadriagreenbay @gapac.com Please type "Press Assistant" in the subject line for your email to be considered. Or fax resume to (920)499-5052