Atlanta, GA | Temporary to Hire
- Manage and coordinate off-site storage, shredding, scanning & ad hoc project requests
- Administrator for Records and Information Management systems
- Oversee the annual record disposition process
- Manage third party relationships
- Process and reconcile monthly off-site vendor invoices
- Assist with the development and management of SharePoint sites
- Provide training and guidance to business employees on information lifecycle management
- Develop and update Records and Information Management program trainings and procedures, as needed
- Perform data analysis and metrics as required
- Assist with Records and Information Management special projects
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to act in a consultative role to internal customers.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated success in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated accountability and responsibility for independent judgment and successful outcomes.
- Associate's degree or higher
- Experience working with Microsoft O365 (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Able and willing to lift 35 pounds as needed
- Able and willing to climb stairs as needed
- Able and willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Valid US drivers’ license
- Bachelor's degree
- At least six (6) months of work experience in Records and Information Management.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Access
- Experience working in Microsoft Office 365 for Business (OneDrive, Planner, Teams)
- Membership in AIIM (Association for Information and Image Management) or ARMA (formerly the Association of Records Managers and Administrators)
- Experience with Records Management databases
- Knowledge of compliance and ethics standards (i.e. data privacy, intellectual property etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and/or passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.