Shipping Stock Clerk
Green Bay, WI | Temporary
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company has been putting Green Bay to work since 2001! We provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities for qualified candidates in the light industrial and administrative fields. Let us help you launch your career!
Pick, package and ship materials. Check parts to ensure order requirements are met; crate machinery and package equipment in preparation for shipment of orders.
Ship replacement parts for Parts Sales Department, including picking correct part and quantity according to the pick list, packaging appropriately, and posting parts picked to SyteLine by order and running packing list.
• Complete shipping procedures depending on the required method of shipment.
• Pick parts for assembly jobs or shipping using the job pick sheets; post parts to the job on SyteLine and deliver parts to the proper department or staging areas.
• Load trucks.
• Move material to floor stock locations for storage.
• Utilize the SyteLine computer system to look up parts, process orders, review customer accounts, etc. Apply bubble wrap and/or stretch wrap to equipment prior to crating.
• Crate machinery and equipment for shipment.
• Safely use air nailer, chop saw, saws-all, and power drill to construct shipping crates.
• Complete all necessary paperwork.
• Perform cycle counts as required.
• Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies.
• Complete internal forklift training prior to use of company forklift equipment.
• Maintain a clean and neat work area.
• Alert Parts Sales Manager of all backorders and/or order discrepancies
• Provide positive feedback and suggestions of work flow and capacity