Green Bay, WI | Direct hire , Full-time
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific company, is here to help you find your career! Since 2001, we have been helping people find temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities at great companies across the U.S. We find something that works around YOUR lifestyle! If you are looking for an exciting new career, then look no further. Apply TODAY!
Encadria is helping a great company in the Green Bay area look for a Controller.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
Position Summary: This position is responsible for leading, managing and directing the Accounting function for the Company. Ensures the integrity, timeliness and accuracy of accounting and finance activities. Prepares monthly financial statements, manages audit processes, and develops budgets.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Month-End Processing & Reporting
- Product Costing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Asset I Depreciation
- Oversee Payroll
- Develop and implement financial systems in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and make continuous improvements.
- Design and implement an effective internal control structure over all financial transactions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and inventory.
- Manage the Company's audits including developing and maintaining supporting documents.
- Manage the monthly close process including the preparation of internal financial statements and drive reduction in time of close while maintaining supporting document and records.
- Lead the implementation of standard processes and controls.
- Manage the calculation and payment of all required taxes including federal, state & local taxes, GST, and all other taxes as required.
- Manage the credit and collections process to meet Days Beyond Terms (DBT).
- Manage the accounts payable function to ensure timely payment of legitimate supplier invoices.
- Manage daily analysis of financial metrics including cash flow, inventory turns and expenses.
- Research technical accounting issues and make recommendations for resolutions.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to reduce costs, add value and improve processes through new and innovative ideas.
- Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable laws and regulations.
Working Relationships: Reports directly to the President of company and works closely with the Leadership Team. This position interacts daily with a variety of internal and external customers. This position requires a high level of confidentiality due to frequent access to confidential financial information.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of computers , internet and Microsoft Office suite of software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (or related e-mail system).
- Skill in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and managing the accounting function.
- "Can do" manager who is able to drive strategic initiatives to completion, sometimes within tight timelines.
- Knowledge of budget planning, forecasting, scheduling, and execution.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with various levels of personnel in multiple departments.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department.
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential information.
- Be detail-oriented , have excellent follow-through and project management
S.S. in Accounting with 5 years experience in either public accounting or 10 years of experience in corporate manufacturing accounting.
Thorough knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting.
Excellent computer skills including MS Office. Ability to proficiently operate Syteline is a plus.
Job Conditions/Work Locations: Work is performed almost exclusively in an office. Occasional travel is necessary to attend meetings and seminars.
Questions? Not sure if you are ready to apply????
Give us a call at920-499-1545
Stop In- 1100 W. Mason Street in GB.
Fill out application- http://jobs.encadria.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to encadriagreenbay @gapac.com Please type "Controller" in the subject line for your email to be considered. Or fax resume to(920)499-5052