Atalnta, Georgia 30303 Atlanta, GA 30303 | Temporary, possible temporary-to-hire
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Encadria Staffing Solutions is currently hiring a Corporate Sales Recruiter to work on-site at the Georgia-Pacific headquarters in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The mission for the Corporate Sales Recruiter is to seek out top talent and build a healthy pipeline of exceptional candidates to join the Georgia-Pacific team. Team members are responsible for leveraging multi-channel sourcing techniques to identify top talent and convert them to interested applicants. They are also responsible for collaborating with Recruiters and business HR to fully understand staffing needs, conducting deep internet research, generating leads, competitive intelligence gathering, social media and talent marketing to build diverse and qualified candidate pipelines.
The ideal candidate will possess following skills :
- Utilize ATS (Taleo), internet, trade shows, college recruiting, networking, and cold-calling to find candidates and develop talent pipeline
- Use creativity to identify the best ways to find top talent pools (top competitors, community outreach events, social media online sourcing, etc.)
- Create interest and drive talent to apply to Georgia-Pacific; utilize a CRM to input candidate information and interactions
- Identify passive candidates and build relationships for potential future hiring needs
- Leverage market sources to have a point of view on compensation and candidate supply to provide to Recruiters and the business.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens with candidates; screen candidates for assigned businesses, as well as other Georgia-Pacific and Koch roles.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Have clear written and verbal communication.
- Ability to articulate with a high level of business acumen; influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of two years of Manufacturing or Engineering sourcing/recruiting experience within a corporate/agency staffing environment
- Two or more years of candidate sourcing/recruiting experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Experience with Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, resume database mining and other innovative sourcing techniques
- Experience reviewing resumes and contacting qualified candidates for screening
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using Oracle Taleo Applicant Tracking System
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for skilled trade positions
- Previous experience with OFCCP Compliance standards and consultation with internal program owners and/or clients.
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific? Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Encadria Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. This employer uses E-Verify. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.