Atlanta, GA 30303 | Temporary
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking a Temporary Data Analyst for Georgia-Pacific who will support our Consumer Products Group in downtown Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and cleansing customer and material master data for this specific division. This assignment is estimated to last 3 months, with a potential for extension based on the project progression. Commuting to and from the Atlanta area on a daily basis is required – no remote work is anticipated at this time.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Meeting with Data Quality lead on a weekly basis to review progress/issues of data quality rules
- Reviewing failed records from Data Quality rules and determining appropriate value
- Formatting and uploading Excel templates with correct data values for IT group to load into SAP ECC
- Collaborating with Data Governance team on any unknown values and identify steps to resolve
What You Will Need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, filters, etc.)
- Associate’s Degree
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.