Engineering Project Support Specialist
Perry, FL | Temporary, possible temporary-to-hire
You’re probably thinking… “I’ve never heard of Encadria before.” It’s time to change that! Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC provides temporary and temp-to-hire work opportunities based around each individual applicant’s skills and availability. If you are interested in utilizing resources to open opportunities for yourself, and grow your skillset while expanding your professional network, you’re in the right place. Our company is owned by Georgia-Pacific, LLC, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of paper and lumber products. Does working with a reputable organization with a respect for integrity and compliance intrigue you? If so, we would love to add you to the Encadria team!
Responsibility: Support team with their Investment Tracking System (ITS) system data development, data entry and tracking to ensure associated projects are correctly represented and maintained 100% of the time
- Work with Foley project managers to acquire, vet project milestone and spending projection data, and accurately entry into ITS for all Foley capital projects, monthly or as needed
- Work with project managers to acquire, vet and enter accrual projections for capital projects as needed
- Support engineering in the balancing of specialized GP internal accounting systems
Responsibility: Support project control systems utilization and data entry for Foley capital projects
- Work with Foley project managers to acquire, vet and enter project requests for engineering quotes, contracts and other vendor feedback and documentation
- Work with Foley project managers to acquire, vet and enter project requests for contractor and equipment vendor quotes, contracts and other vendor feedback and documentation
- Support completion/preparation of capital project equipment and spare parts efficiently to allow associated equipment timely ordering and receiving
Responsibility: Administrative assistance for document control in support of document research capital and expense projects in support of scope, bid and construction and equipment specifications practices and efforts
- Work with document controls and assist project managers through acquisition of required drawings and documentation
- Provide research assistance and document prints/files to GP module teams, project managers and/or Contractors to ensure the most current documents are used for conceptual planning, project development and/or process troubleshooting
- Support the centralization of drawing check-out/check-in procedures implemented to ensure comprehensive drawing revision control
- Printing and distribution of engineering document packages to project teams
- Other Document control team support as time permits
- Proficiency in all MS Office Suite programs
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years working in a project support/management capacity for engineering developments
- Ability to work in plant environment; wear PPE as needed, adapt to non-climate controlled environment, lift 25 lbs. or more, etc.
- An existing knowledge base of various engineering document/drawing information and software
Are you still hesitant about submitting your resume for review? Do you have more questions before hitting that “apply” button? That’s alright. Our recruiter is available to address concerns before and after you apply. Contact Taylor Kendrick directly if you’d like to learn more about this exciting opportunity… Taylor.Kendrick @ GAPAC.com//404-652-8874.
Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and/or passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.