Heavy Equipment Operator
Fremont, WI 54940 | Temporary to Hire
We have a great temporary to hire role available in Readsfield working 7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday!
Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
• Operate heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation and Company policies and procedures.
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
• Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
• Advise the foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
• Participate in routine maintenance
• Practice workplace safety
• Perform other related duties
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge of operation of front-end loaders, hydraulic excavators, off-road heavy hauler trucks and other pieces of heavy equipment.
2. Knowledge of equipment maintenance and storage.
3. Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
4. Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures
Special Skills: Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
Physical Demands: The Heavy Equipment Operator will be required to work in all weather and must be prepared for both extreme heat and cold conditions. He/she will be lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects at times. They must ensure that all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.