Green Bay, WI | Temporary, possible temporary-to-hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific company, is here to help you find your career! Since 2001, we have been helping people find temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities at great companies across the U.S. We find something that works around YOUR lifestyle! If you are looking for an exciting new career, then look no further. Apply TODAY!
• Manage transportation process for specific plants/mills and primary distribution centers
• Build and sustain positive relationships with internal and external customers, teammates, and carriers
• Utilize available system tools to manage cost, service, and capacity through optimization processes
• Understand market trends to assist in negotiation of spot quote process
• Manage carrier trailer pools and proactively identify gaps to prevent loading issues
• Analyze data to identify trends and determine solutions for improved service and/or cost. Collaborate with teammates and carriers to identify service improvement opportunities
• Apply decision making and problem solving skills to resolve unplanned events with carrier, such as on time delivery delays and accessorial charges
• Understand and facilitate compliance with all state and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• Increase efficiencies through creativity, experimentation and ideation
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to email address. Please type "transportation planning specialist" in the subject line for your email to be considered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Wear a half face respirator and safety glasses at all times when painting or gluing
Questions? Not sure if you are ready to apply????
Give us a call at920-499-1545
Stop In- 1100 W. Mason Street in GB.
Fill out application- http://jobs.encadria.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to encadriagreenbay @gapac.com Please type "Transportation Planning Specialist " in the subject line for your email to be considered. Or fax resume to(920)499-5052