Mastercam Programmer/CNC Machinist
Green Bay, WI | Temporary to Hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific company, is here to help you find your career! Since 2001, we have been helping people find temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities at great companies across the U.S. We find something that works around YOUR lifestyle!
If you are looking for an exciting new career, then look no further. Apply TODAY!
Encadria Staffing Solutions is helping a great company in Green Bay who is currently seeking a Mastercam Programmer/CNC Machinist.
You will write, store, and modify original and/or existing CNC programs utilizing Mastercam software and produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a CNC machine.
What other duties can you expect in this role?
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, turning, etc.
- Write, store, and modify original and/or existing CNC programs utilizing Mastercam software
- Coordinate with machinists to implement and enhance production efficiencies
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data in order to calculate part dimension compatibility with machines, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Observe machine trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications
- Professionally communicate and work with others in all departments, as needed, to troubleshoot CNC programming
- Provide progress, status, and troubleshooting reports to management
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate required number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Perform all secondary and manual machining functions required to produce a quality part
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts
- Assists in other work areas as needed such as assembly, inspection, building/grounds maintenance
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Flex hours may be allowed.
Additional Eligibility Qualification
- Experience with Mastercam or similar CAM software
- CNC setup experience
- Experience using a 3D CAD software to create parts, assemblies, and drawings. Experience with Solidworks is preferred
- Ability to read a 2D layout but be able to visualize it in 3D to understand potential CNC tool collision points
- Blueprint reading, advanced shop math, and understanding of measuring devices
- Ability to interpret engineering documentation and write appropriate machine-level instructions, including revisions to existing programs
For more info please contact our office at920-499-1545.
Stop In- 1100 W. Mason Street in GB
Fill out application- http://jobs.encadria.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to our email address. Please type "CNC Machinist" in the subject line for your email to be considered or fax resume to(920)499-5052.
We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and submit to a background check, inclusive of criminal.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Encadria Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our website at www.encadria.com