Green Bay, WI 54303 | Temporary to Hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific company, is here to help you find your career! Since 2001, we have been helping people find temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities at great companies across the U.S. We find something that works around YOUR lifestyle! If you are looking for an exciting new career, then look no further. Apply TODAY!
The purpose of this position is to safely perform Material Handling tasks within the plant to support machine production schedules, finished product shipping and recycling/ waste removal activities.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ability to work safely and accident-free in all job functions.
• Safely operates a variety of material handling equipment such as fork lifts, clamp lifts, box clamps, etc.
• Performs a daily equipment inspection and completes the online inspection form.
• Monitor material levels on machines and deliver materials in a timely manner.
• Issue correct raw materials, finishing supplies, and recycle/waste receptacles to production machines without damaging the materials.
• Monitor finished product on machines, and remove without damage to warehouse or load directly onto truck.
• Store finished product in proper warehouse bay while inputting scanned data for pallet locations
• Remove and store unused raw materials and finishing supplies during product changes on the machine.
• Load/unload raw materials or finished goods from semi trucks.
• Accurately complete material handlers recording sheets for quantities, grades, waste and item numbers.
• Replaces full scrap boxes at the machines and recycles full boxes of scrap.
• Operates shrink wrap machines.
• Removes and wraps pallets large cores from parent rolls.
• Notifies semi drivers of full trucks.
• Supplies skids to machines.
• Required to stack raw materials and finished goods safely to heights of 20 or more feet.
• All other duties as assigned
• Changes propane cylinders on lift trucks as necessary.
• Perform a daily blowdown on the plant wrapper area
• Stacks product cases that have been knocked over or are uneven.
• Responds to requests from machine operators and others.
• Responsible for food safety monitoring activities as assigned.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
• Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Possess basic computer skills.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.