Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 | Temporary
Encadria Staffing Solutions is now hiring a Part-Time Customer Service Representative for our Corrugated facility located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. The Customer Service Representative will provide existing customers with a positive order fulfillment experience, both over the phone and through email communication to maintain excellent customer rapport. If this role interests you, we look forward to hearing from you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Process, facilitate, coordinate, and track shipping of product orders
- Schedule order quantities based on inventory level and assist with the coordination of production needs with plant personnel
- Interact and communicate with customers by phone, fax, email and/or in person to receive orders, cancellations, and product change requests
- Interface with internal customer to facilitate order flow process and manage customer inventories, including but not limited to; administration of vendor inventory programs and monitoring the age of inventory
- Coordinate complaints concerning billing, product or service rendered and work with appropriate departments to identify a root cause and corrective action
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software (Excel – sorting data, creating tables and creating graphs, Outlook – scheduling, Word – document creation/editing and PowerPoint – presentation creation/editing)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (read, write, and speak both English and Spanish)
- Associate’s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, or Finance
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf