Production Worker/ Utility Operator
Madison, GA 30650 | Temporary to Hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking Production Associates to join our Madison, Ga location!!!
The Production Associate will be responsible for general cleanup using brooms, shovels, rakes and other hand tools. The individual in this position will learn and perform multiple job tasks within the department and will add value to the facility by assisting operators with assigned duties that will provide the individual with the proper skill set, knowledge and training needed to advance within the facilities infrastructure.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Help assist or operate machinery to expected performance levels.
- Assist crew members and work in team environment.
- Help meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Keeping waste at minimal levels
- Keep work area clean throughout shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 6 months experience working in an industrial/manufacturing or labor-intensive environment.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, noisy and dusty industrial environment.
- Willing and able work any shift, overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Willing and able to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, and stooping) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to routinely lift up to 15lbs and occasionally lift or move 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, 6” top leather steel toe boots, etc.).
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Possess at least one-year manufacturing experience or have done comparable work in a comparable work environment that includes but is not limited to: farming, agriculture, landscaping, carpentry, mechanical, construction.