Production Worker/Utility Operator
Green Bay, WI 54303 | Temporary to Hire
Encadria is helping a manufacturing company in the Green Bay area look for a utility operator.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity with the ability to advance through training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate, monitor, and adjust process equipment in an effective and safe manner
- Following proper safety procedures
- Operate computer/production screens
- Perform in process checks to ensure that the process is running efficiently
- Perform problem solving as necessary when equipment malfunctions
- Complete required documentation of equipment logs and process settings
- Produce quality product that meets specifications
- Perform all required quality testing
- Complete required documentation of quality performance
- Identify non-conforming product and follow proper procedure to recycle/dispose of such product.
- Complete production order requirements
- Ensures adequate supply of raw material
- Operate powered industrial equipment (Forklift, Front End Loader, Ariel lift, etc.)
- Loads bulk tracks and railcars per customer orders
- Complete required documentation of shipment information
- Perform routine cleaning of the production facility and equipment
Hours: Swing Shift 6-6 rotation
- High School Diploma or GED required. A technical degree or technical training is preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts and work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability work in all-weather environment
- Works well with others
- Ability to balance the daily workload and complete work in a timely manner
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.