Green Bay, WI | Temporary to Hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking a Recruiter for Georgia-Pacific who will support the hourly and skilled manufacturing recruitment and talent selection process for GP facilities throughout the U.S. As a business partner, you will develop relationships with hiring managers and HR to anticipate and satisfy the needs of the business while coaching and guiding them throughout the process. You will also be representing Georgia-Pacific as an employer of choice by providing a positive applicant experience, assessing applicants through resume review and phone screening to determine if they are a fit for our company’s culture and the role.
Successful employees in this role demonstrate a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities, develop expertise with our applicant tracking system, and can quickly adapt to change. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply to join the Georgia-Pacific Talent Selection team.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Lead all aspects of full life cycle recruiting; partnering with hiring managers to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against job profiles, and apply behavior based interviewing techniques to assess for knowledge and cultural fit
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates
- Gather, analyze and present information related to the supply/demand of talent, the labor market and compensation hiring trends, to new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Ensure data management and integrity by utilizing all available technology and systems to track and report relevant data
- Support multiple customers in different areas of industry, positions and locations
What You Will Need: Basic Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in sales support, customer service (business-to-business), human resources, and/or account management
What Will Put You Ahead? Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of one (1) year of recruiting or staffing industry experience
- Experience recruiting for industrial or production roles
- Experience using an applicant tracking system
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.