Zachary, LA 70791 | Temporary
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking a Temporary Technical Writer for Georgia-Pacific who will support our manufacturing facility in Zachary, Louisiana. In this role, you will be responsible for documenting and writing communications for the Fine Paper Machine area of our business. This position is stationed at an industrial facility, and applicants must be willing and able to work in this type of setting. Personal protective equipment is required when working on the manufacturing floor, including steel toe footwear, safety glasses, earplugs, hard hat, and potentially a safety vest and respirator. You will be frequently exposed to extreme temperatures (hot and cold), walking/standing/climbing, dust, debris, and chemicals.
This is a 6-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension based on company needs.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Managing high volume documentation
- Using templates, input details procedures and images
- Discussions with subject matter experts to capture edits for documentation
- Inputting records and troubleshooting questions in Learning Management system
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Evidence of written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Experience working in a training role
- Experience with Learning Management System
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.