3rd Shift Forklift Operator
Temp to Hire
GP Harmon is seeking a Forklift Operator to work 3rd Shift in our Allentown PA facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by loading and unloading shipments. We are looking for candidates with a strong commitment to safety. If you have forklift experience, are a safety-oriented person, and have a commitment to leading safety compliance, we look forward to hearing from you!
GP Harmon Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia Pacific, is one of the largest pure traders of recycled fiber in the world, trading more than 100 thousand tons per week. We develop markets for our supplier’s recovered materials and provide a reliable source of quality feedstock to our global customer base. To learn more about our Harmon Recycling division, visit http://www.gpharmon.com/
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Safely operating a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
- Ensuring accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Ensuring a safe work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one (1) year of experience using a forklift to load and unload trailers
- Current forklift license or the ability to obtain one in six (6) months
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to eight (8) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, and cold industrial environment
- Willing to promote safe work practices and maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead?
Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E verify is utilized to verity eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to Hire
Salary: $14.00 /hour (Paid Weekly)
Application Questions: You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of forklift operator experience do you have?
- How many years of manufacturing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Certified Forklift Operator?