Atlanta, GA 30303
Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC provides temporary and temp-to-hire work opportunities based around each individual applicant’s skills and availability. If you are interested in utilizing resources to open opportunities for yourself, and grow your skillset while expanding your professional network, you’re in the right place. Our company is owned by Georgia-Pacific, LLC, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of paper and lumber products. Does working with a reputable organization with a respect for integrity and compliance intrigue you? If so, we would love to add you to the Encadria team!
As an Accountant with Encadria and Georgia-Pacific you will work to support our Packaging division. You are responsible for preparing and interpreting financial data, month end closing, annual planning, supporting the PO process, and identifying and communicating opportunities to management that lead to improving the financial performance of the business and creating long-term value for the organization. Some day-to-day responsibilities will include completing general ledger entries and reconciling inventory.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Support CPG Accounting department with various accounting assignments, and month end close activity
- Research open items in Blackline; Recon template changes, validity of open items, account balance changes from month to month, etc.
- Research/clear inventory activity in RAM and verify RAM inventory ties to SAP
- Help to reconcile and close Open Non-PO invoices in DARTs system in preparation for new system implementation
- Help to review Standard Operating Procedures and make sure those reflect the most current process
- Help in the translation of Journal Entries and Statistical Key figures SKF template to the new Chart of Accounts
- Prepare manual intercompany memos and ensure they get booked by counterparty
- Help clean up inventory balances in preparation for system conversion
- Help improve excel spreadsheets that serve as the bases for processes such as LIFO inventory calculation/ESCDW tie out etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or a related field
- One (1) year of work experience in an Accounting role
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and work independently
- Strong customer focus, analytical, financial, and economic thinking skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated work experience in Accounting
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.