Green Bay, WI 54303
Encadria Staffing Solutions is looking for a highly skilled Administrative Coordinator to work at Georgia Pacific in a long term temporary role.
You will be the principal secretary to the VP of Customer Service, Director and other various departments as needed.
What will you be responsible for?
• On-boarding/Termination of New Hires and Interns.
• Manage calendars – Create, coordinate, and reschedule meetings
• Prepare monthly reports in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Make flight arrangements for travel, car rentals, hotels, meeting rooms, etc. as needed
• Process P-Card Expenses
• Technical Support (IT requests, printers, copiers and fax machines)
• Conference Room Coordinator – Owner and contact for booking conference rooms
• Office supplies
• Maintain Telephone Dist. List for floor, BCP, Equipment Logs, Organizational Charts, and Workstation Spreadsheets
• Manage Global Email Distribution Listings
• Floor to Floor/Office to Office Moves
• Desk-side IT Support
• Voice Services Support
• Coordinate Mill Tours
• Plan/Coordinate Events
• Schedule (some) Meetings and Off-site Trainings
• New Hire Meet and Greets (food and beverage order)
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com