Assistant Operator (1st shift)
De Pere, WI 54115 De Pere, WI 54115
We are helping a great client in the De Pere area look for a 1st shift Assistant Operator for their coating services team.
Hours are M-f 6am-2:30pm.
May move to 2nd shift eventually and only work 3 1/3 days a week. NO WEEKENDS!
This is a very clean facility with updated equipment.
- Support production equipment by providing raw materials and finished products handling to coaters and rewinders. Unload incoming and outgoing shipments of materials.
- Maintain all operating systems in good working order.
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and associates.
- Troubleshoot and react to operating problems and conflicts, communicate issues to associates.
- Participate in training.
- Follow all GMPs, procedures and policies.
- Maintain records (i.e. production, inventory, shipping/receiving, schedules, timecards) and quality control data using computer and hard copy recordkeeping methods.
- Add value to the organization.
- Maintain proprietary information and security for customer projects.
- Enjoy the challenges and promote a positive attitude to the people around you.
- Must be able to lift and carry 110-lbs. short distances.
- Must operate forklifts/clamp trucks (power truck license required).
- Must be able to push 2,000-lb. rolls on the floor.
- Computer operating experience required.
High school education or equivalent.
Valid drivers license.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.