A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Recruit, prescreen, assess, interview, orientate, coach, and develop applicants/employees for placement and job growth
- Take accurate position descriptions/request specifics from clients
- Match most qualified employees to needs based on skills, knowledge and abilities
- Communicate needed skills sets for recruiting purposes
- Review resumes for continuous applicant flow
- Negotiate wages and fees
- Deliver excellent service to client and employees
- Execute service strategies and processes
- Build client relationships for consultative sale of services
- Handle client issues and ensure client satisfaction
- Negotiate service details with clients
- Deliver confident and convincing communication to clients
- Timely documentation of all activities
- Perform needed functions with Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment
- Achieve budgets, goals and objectives
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Experience in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- At least 2 years of experience interviewing and placing candidates in either direct hire and/or temporary staffing
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience recruiting for entry-level talent in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment
- Experience using an applicant tracking system or customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- One (1) year of experience in sales support, customer service (business-to-business), and/or account management
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf