Customer Support Representative
West Chester, OH
Encadria Staffing Solutions is currently working to hire a Customer Support Representative for Georgia-Pacific’s West Chester, OH facility.
If you are customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail, excels at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific!
Our Packaging business is seeking a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to execute our customer solutions and order management processes. This is a fast-paced position requiring prioritization and critical thinking skills to effectively handle changes in daily production, customer and business needs.
The Customer Service Representative acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, scheduling, production, shipping and end user customers to ensure accurate and timely information in our order entry, change and systems. This role plays an integral part in meeting our customers’ needs with a focus on account services, customer retention, and ensuring accuracy of orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
Handle administrative tasks such as:
- Data entry for New Customer Setup.
- Basic order entry and tracking of press samples and mockups, enter rerun orders.
- Verify/receive/obsolete POs, ship and receive FedEx packages.
- Assemble production information packages for press, organize and update master schedule of jobs daily.
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution.
- Resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
- Partner with Project Managers to help with any requests relating to customer accounts.
- Other miscellaneous office administration functions as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office