Crossett, AR 71635
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking a Temporary Database Administrator for Georgia-Pacific’s manufacturing facility in Crossett, Arkansas. In this role, you will be responsible for archiving large sets of paper forms by scanning, uploading, and organizing these forms within our database. You may also take part in reviewing, editing, and maintaining several large datasets. This is a team environment, so strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. This assignment is estimated to last 1 – 3 months, with a potential for extension based on the project progression. Commuting to and from the Crossett area is required daily, therefore we are not considering candidates seeking strictly remote work.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collect, scan, organize and upload large sets of paper forms to convert into electronic documents
- Sorting daily paperwork for the plan and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Record daily receivers on a log
- Review MOs for accuracy
- Process DART non-PO invoices
- Extract live data and run reports
- Maintain database information and conduct updates
- Mine data to find discrepancies and validate changes
- Work closely with area planners, performance coaches, and reliability engineers to obtain required database updates
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
What Will You Need?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Exposure to an industrial/light industrial work environment
- CMMS experience (ex. – MP2)
- ERP system experience (ex. – M3, DART, ARIBA)
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.