Zachary, LA 70791
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking a Temporary Database Administrator for Georgia-Pacific’s manufacturing facility in Zachary, Louisiana (Port Hudson). In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing, editing, and maintaining multiple large datasets. This is a team environment, so verbal and written communication skills are essential. Applicants will be best-suited for this role with previous experience in maintenance or industrial planning. This assignment is estimated to last 3 months, with a potential for extension up to 6 months based on the project progression. Commuting to and from the Zachary area is required daily, however some remote work may be optional and contribute to overtime hours.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Extract live data and run reports
- Maintain database information and conduct updates
- Mine data to find discrepancies and validate changes
- Work closely with area planners, performance coaches, and reliability engineers to obtain required database updates
What You Will Need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working within a database environment
- Familiarity with Maintenance Planning
What Will Put You Ahead?
- CMMS experience
- Exposure to an industrial/light industrial work environment
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.