Entry Level Production Positions
Corrigan, TX 75939
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- previous manufacturing or labor intensive work experience
- Ability to work any shift or rotating shift
- Must be willing and able to change shifts on short notice
- Ability to work overtime upon request
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e. lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, climbing ladders/stairs)
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be willing to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, and steel toed shoes/boots plus additional PPE required by specific job)
- Willingness to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work around moving or heavy equipment
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Encadria Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.