Entry Level Production Positions
Corrigan, TX 75939 US
Have you been told that you don't have enough experience for those full-time positions you've applied to? Then choose Encadria! The majority of assignments are temporary-to-hire and in 2018 alone, almost 1,000 of our employees transitioned to temporary to full-time jobs with our client partners. We're the staffing agency that can help you get your foot in the door.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- previous manufacturing or labor-intensive work experience
- Ability to work any shift or rotating shift
- Must be willing and able to change shifts on short notice
- Ability to work overtime upon request
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e. lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, climbing ladders/stairs)
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be willing to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, and steel toed shoes/boots plus additional PPE required by specific job)
- Willingness to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work around moving or heavy equipment
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.