Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking Forklift Operators for 2nd shift at the Georgia-Pacific Harmon facility in Edison, NJ. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. We are looking for candidates with a strong commitment to safety standards and knowledge of forklift operations. If you have mobile equipment experience, are a safety-oriented person, and have a commitment to leading safety compliance, we look forward to hearing from you!
GP Harmon Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia –Pacific, is one of the largest pure traders of recycled fiber in the world, trading in excess of 100 thousand tons per week. We develop markets for our supplier’s recovered materials and provide a reliable source of quality feedstock to our global customer base. To learn more about our Harmon Recycling division, visit http://www.gpharmon.com/
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Leading daily team safety meetings
- Operating a skid steer or front end loader with proficiency within 30 to 60 days of provided training
- Assisting in the maintenance of equipment and tooling
- Keeping accurate records of transactions being performed on inbound and outbound material
- Identifying contaminants (wood, plastic) in baled materials, sorting as necessary.
- Ensuring a safe work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from warehouse areas
- Assisting team members throughout the mill as needed