Forklift Operators/Material Handlers
Muskogee, OK 74403 US
Are you looking to gain new skills and do more than just pay the bills? Jump start your career with Encadria Staffing Solutions and obtain the experience you need to land your dream job. Encadria has helped over 1100 employees gain full time employment with competitive pay at companies such as Georgia-Pacific and Koch Industries. Let Encadria help you gain the experience you need to jump start your career.
Encadria is hiring for Georgia Pacific in Muskogee, OK for Forklift Operators. The Forklift Operator creates value by providing safe, accurate inventory control and customer service by safely operating a forklift. Candidates who demonstrate the values and beliefs of our organization will have the opportunity to advance into other roles within the facility. This entry level position starts with an hourly rate of $16.00 per hour.
GP works rotating 12 hour shifts
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Conducting required pre-operating checks on forklift, prior to use
· Safely operating forklift and/or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, verifying inventory, sorting, staging and transporting products in a high traffic environment
· Working cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
· Following company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
· What You Will Need:
· Basic Qualifications:
GED or HS Diploma
· Willing and able to adhere to safety rules and regulations with or without reasonable accommodation
· Willing and able to obtain a forklift license and operate mobile equipment
· Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment
· Willing to work a rotating twelve (12) hour shift that includes overtime, weekends, and holidays
· Willing and able to wear the necessary Personal Protection equipment (PPE) (i.e. safety glasses, face shield, respirator, ear plugs, hearing protection, steel-toe boots or safety shoes and other PPE required by specific jobs) with or without reasonable accommodation
· What Will Put You Ahead?
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Six (6) months or more of forklift experience
· A minimum of one (1) year of continuous employment within the past five (5) years
· Experience working a rotating shift
· Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
· Experience in the pulp and paper industry
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
- A minimum of one (1) year in industrial machining or factory employment
- Six (6) months or more of forklift experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of continuous employment within the past five (5) years
- Experience in the pulp and paper industry
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, facial tissue and napkins.
- Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.