General Laborer - Temporary with Possibility of Hire
Dudley, NC 28333 US
Production Associate - Temporary with Possibility of Hire
Encadria Staffing Solutions places employees at Georgia-Pacific Facilities and many other Koch companies across the country. The Koch family of companies is built on principles of integrity and respect. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing... for you, for us, and for the companies we partner with. We provide opportunities for temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time employment. If you are looking for your next career move, consider the Production Associate position and join our Dudley, NC location!!!
The Production Associate will be responsible to assist operators with assigned duties that will provide the individual with the proper skill set, knowledge and training needed to advance within the facilities infrastructure.
- Green End Specific – support Green Chain off-bearers pulling& sorting green veneer in a machine paced production environment.
- Perform clean up duties.
- Sort and regrade veneer sheets.
- Assist with the production of veneer sheets.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Help assist or operate machinery to expected performance levels.
- Assist crew members and work in team environment.
- Help meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Keeping waste at minimal levels
- Keep work area clean throughout shift.
- Demonstrate leadership or potential leadership skills.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, noisy, and dusty industrial environment.
- Willing and able work any shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing and able to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, and stooping) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, safety toed footwear, etc.).
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years of continuous employment
- Possess at least 6 months manufacturing experience or have done comparable work in a comparable work environment that includes but is not limited to: farming, agriculture, landscaping, carpentry, mechanical, construction.
- Experience using a computer for basic record-keeping and documentation functions.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. To learn more about us and the other projects we are working on, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com This employer uses E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Medical, dental, vision benefits available!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8/12-hour shifts
- Day shift
- 24/7 facility operation
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dudley, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person