Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking General Laborers for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift to work at the Georgia Pacific Harmon facility in Edison, NJ.If you have manufacturing experience, are a safety-oriented person, and have a commitment to leading safety compliance, we look forward to hearing from you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Cut wire from bales of cardboard using wire cutters
- Sort and organize any contamination found in the bales (i.e. plastic, film, wood, etc.)
- Monitor baler alarms and communicate any issues with crew lead
- Ensure cleanliness and good housekeeping standards by sweeping floor and picking up debris
- Follow all safety procedures and standards at all times
- Assist team members as needed
What You Will Need: Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year of experience or more operating a Cat 950 bucket loader
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 8 hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to work in hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.