Palatka, FL 32177 US
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company, is seeking Industrial Electrician for temporary and temporary-to-hire assignments at the Georgia Pacific facilities in Palatka, Florida. As an Industrial Electrician you will be responsible for assisting electrical personnel in daily activities, carrying materials and tools, cut and bend wire and conduit, use tools to repair and maintain wiring, and clean work areas and equipment. You also will have the opportunity to gain experience basic mechanical and electrical skills by collaborating with the electrical team on different jobs and projects. This entry-level position offers opportunities to advance as openings occur.
Starting Pay Rate: $32.48
- A minimum of at least one (1) year of experience working within a manufacturing, industrial, or industrial military environment
- At least one (1) year of experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
- At least two (2) years of experience in industrial electrical repair, process controls, and/or instrumentation
- Willing to work in a hot, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, i.e.: safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific jobs
- Willing to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing to lift and carry up to fifty pounds and work at heights of up to one hundred feet
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least two (2) years of experience with single and three phase electrical repair and/or troubleshooting up to 480 volts, reading electrical and maintenance schematics/blueprints, measuring, cutting, and bending conduit and troubleshooting hydraulic equipment, circuits, and components
- Associate degree or higher in Industrial Electricity, Instrumentation, Electrical & Control Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Military or apprenticeship experience in PLCs, voltage, wiring schematics, etc.
- College coursework in Principles of Technology, Electrical Control Systems or Control Theory
Why Work for Us
- Weekly pay
- Health insurance minimum essential coverage offered
- Employees are eligible to receive one vacation bonus for each 52-week period once 1500 hours has been reached
- Holiday pay once 1500 hours have been reached for set holidays recognized by Encadria Staffing Solutions
- If you are hired full time with GP, your service with Encadria Staffing Solutions will be recognized for vesting services under the company’s retirement benefits program (401K)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. To learn more about us and the other projects we are working on, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com. This employer uses E-Verify.