Inventory Project Assistant
Fort Dodge, IA
We are seeking an Inventory Project Assistant to evaluate, reconcile and update physical and system inventory of plant conveyor rollers – as well as link rollers to proper equipment and zones at Georgia Pacific in Fort Dodge, IA. Preferred parts, mechanical or maintenance experience or education is needed. Must have flexibility in hours. Students are welcome to apply.
- High School diploma or GED
- Assist with updating inventory.
- Track inventory maintenance and control equipment flow.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 8 to 12 hours a day
- Excellent math, organizational and time-management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E-Verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour