West Monroe, LA
Seeking an Inventory Specialist with experience in inventory management to lead a project of getting our maintenance parts store room back in order at Georgia Pacific in West Monroe, LA. Inventory management and project experience is required. MP2 experience preferred. The Inventory Specialists will be responsible for ordering, receiving and counting various types of products for the facility. They are also responsible for ensuring that inventory records are accurate at all times, which they do through daily or weekly counts of all products.
- High School diploma or GED
- Assess and monitor warehouse transactions.
- Track inventory maintenance and control equipment flow.
- Prepare orders and related documents to purchase additional items or stock.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 8 to 12 hours a day
- Excellent math, organizational and time-management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E-Verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp-Hire
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Job Type: Temp-Hire