Lead Stores Associate
Camden, NJ 08103
Encadria Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Stores Leader at our Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Facility in Camden, New Jersey. This position will be responsible for managing ~$500,000 of MRO inventory. Reporting to the Plant Purchasing Manager, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Spare Parts Storeroom. If you enjoy taking initiative on projects or improving processes, this may be the job for you!
Encadria and Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit http://www.buildgp.com/
- Ensuring materials stocked are in alignment with an asset strategy
- Working congruently with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
- Responsible for developing inventory plan, maintaining optimal inventory levels, and assisting in developing criticality classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
- Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares, and reviewing and challenging the required min/max quantities
- Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, criticality and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions and system capabilities
- Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
- Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification with corresponding database accuracy
- Driving improvements in Vendor-Managed and Committed Inventory
- Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility
- Training others on store process and safety requirements
- Supporting remote accounting and controllers’ team
- Working with maintenance and reliability on parts and kitting
- Completing, reviewing, and calculating contractor time sheets, and ensuring accuracy
- Follow, review, and enforce all applicable IFC’s per purchasing and stores policies
- Generate and follow-up on all material releases
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Leads/serves on teams which solve problems that cross facilities
- Working to lead improvements across the supply function
- Lead Contractor management for improvement and safety initiatives
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one (1) year of experience in supply chain, operations or maintenance management
- At least one (1) year of experience in inventory management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, and have working knowledge of the other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willing and able to obtain a forklift driver's certificate (training provided by company)
- Willing and able to perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours/day (lifting, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing, and/or stooping)
- Three (3) years of experience in inventory management
- Associate degree or higher
- Knowledge of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) parts
- Experience with inventory management software (MP2 preferred)
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.