Loan Compliance Specialist
Atlanta, GA 30303
Encadria Staffing Solutions is actively seeking a Qualified Loan Originator Compliance Specialist to work with one of our clients in the downtown Atlanta, GA area. This is a temporary assignment, expected to last three months, into the early weeks of 2019. This client is MARTA accessible from the Peachtree Center MARTA station in Atlanta. The pay rate offered for this role ranges from $22 to $24 per hour based on relevant skills and experience.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Managing the QLO (Qualified Loan Originator) email account – responding to emails from affiliates
- Processing QLO submissions – transferring data from SurveyGizmo to Salesforce; evaluating the information submitted against requirement of state law (resource with this information is already developed)
- Notifying affiliate of compliance status, and if not compliant, the notification outlines what is needed to reestablish compliance
- Following up with affiliate to discuss outstanding items
- Assigning ABA training for expiring loan originators
- Creating a user guide for the process
- Marketing to affiliates to ensure that they are compliant by July 1, 2018
- Researching laws, if necessary – this is already done, but there may be law changes at the state level
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to carry out assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong level of comfort utilizing different technologies and applications simultaneously
- Adaptability; Must be a quick learner or show willingness to learn and strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay well-organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & keyboard dexterity
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Must be comfortable communicating with affiliates about issues/answering questions
- Must be comfortable reading and interpreting laws and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with SurveyGizmo, Salesforce, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- Experience producing compliance training materials
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.