Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company, is staffing for several roles available for our sister company, SRG Global. SRG is is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia.
Pay rate: $10.00/hr for 90 days temp to hire. Pay rate will increase upon permanent job offer!
3rd shift hours are 10:45pm to 7am
The employee will be removing parts from an injection molding machine and will prepare them for packaging and labeling. Machine monitoring and quality inspection will also be included within the responsibilities of the position. The employee will also follow all EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) rules and procedures pertaining to this job as outlined in the training program.
- Inspecting, degating, grinding runners, removal of flash, cleaning, and the performing of finishing procedures.
- Maintaining your work area in a cleaned and organized fashion at all times.
- Report any inefficient or unsafe conditions to management upon discovery of the conditions.
- Perform all work using safety equipment as instructed while obeying all safety-rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work overtime as scheduled by management.
- Must pass On the Job Training modules during training on first day.