Covington, GA 30014
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Technician!
We are seeking a highly motivated technician with the right virtue and talent to join our team. A technician must provide technical support to the production team in our Injection Molding area which includes troubleshooting and repair of all types of equipment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Safe performance of all duties including proper Lock-Out of equipment
- Quality Preventive Maintenance completed in timely manner
- Organize and complete work orders
- Work with electricity, hydraulics, mechanics, and pneumatics
- Provide technical solutions in effort to decrease downtime
- Communicate well with others
- Perform work at multiple heights and levels
- Maintain data in the maintenance software
- Willing to work overtime or other shifts to meet business needs
What You Will Need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 + years of mechanical technician experience in manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Ability to read and follow electrical and hydraulic prints
- Must have own tools
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklift and bridge crane
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift and/or move 50lbs
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures (cold and hot) as needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years maintenance technician experience in Injection Molding
- Experience on Krauss Maffei, Van Dorn, Engel, and Cincinnati Milacron machines
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.