Sheboygan, WI 54303
We are Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific Company. With over 33 years in the Staffing industry, we take the time to find a position that is the perfect fit for you. We are looking for enthusiastic job seekers to join our growing talent team. Are you looking for a company that offers benefits and growth opportunities? Apply with us today!
We are partnering with Georgia Pacific in Sheboygan to place a temporary to hire Maintenance Technician to work a 2-2-3 12 hour shift from 6am to 6pm.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems to repair and maintain all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Using micrometers, calipers, tachometers, and dial indicators for precision measuring
- Calibrating process instruments
What You Will Need:
- Technical Diploma (Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician)
- Able to work with 480-volt motors
- Able to troubleshoot motors and motor control circuits
- Abe to Read the technical drawings and schematics
- Able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Experience working with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at *www.encadria.com**
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.*