Market Research Operations Associate
Atlanta, GA 30303
Encadria Staffing Solutions is currently working to hire an Operations Associate for Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Knowledge group in downtown Atlanta, GA (30303).
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America, and Europe.
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible and economically sound. Georgia-Pacific is an independently managed and operated company of Koch Industries, a private company headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.
As an Operations Associate, you will play a fundamental part in enabling the Consumer Knowledge team to transform the quality and speed of insights it brings to the organization. The Operations Associate assists Consumer Knowledge managers throughout a research project’s life-cycle, including project scheduling, recruiting, execution and reporting from ideation sessions, employee research focus groups, etc. In addition, the Operations Associate will help manage the various processes (e.g. vendor payments) and maintain platforms used across the Consumer Knowledge team (e.g. SharePoint and databases).
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Assist with the set-up and execution of ideation, qualitative and quantitative research projects managed in-house, including participating in sessions as an assistant facilitator
- Program quantitative surveys in programs such as Qualtrics
- Coordinate the set-up and payment of research vendors
- Manage the upload and monitoring of new product ideas and investment trackers into the company database
- Manage the Consumer Knowledge SharePoint site, including working with IT to implement site refinements
- Assist with the knowledge share initiative for the team, including socialization of specific programs intended to ensure the retail organization has awareness of and access to the insights generated by Consumer Knowledge
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, market research, or the social sciences
- Natural curiosity and a passion for understanding people and what makes them tick
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to develop productive internal relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with Consumer Knowledge team to report status updates, as well as troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a face-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous work experience in the market research field, including knowledge of data collection methods (survey, focus group, ethnography, etc.)
- Solid mathematical and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience with and strong interest in digital and social technologies
- Ability to craft compelling stories in PowerPoint, infographics, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.