Trouble shoot Mechanical and Electrical equipment within a chip mill.
- A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Actively participate in safety programs
- Help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshoot, install, align, dismantle, repair and maintain industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Perform periodic maintenance to identify and correct mechanical defects before they lead to equipment failure and downtime
- Communicate with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
- Experience with fabrication and welding
- Experience with reading blueprints and precision measurements
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years of experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing industrial equipment
- Experience troubleshooting conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing to work in high and/or confined spaces
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software; Excel – sorting data, creating tables, and creating graphs, Outlook – scheduling, and Word – document creation
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.