Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. If you’re a consumer, you may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our engineered lumber products, gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
Encadria Staffing Solutions has openings for Production Workersat the Georgia Pacific facility in Fletcher, OK.We are looking for self-starters with the desire to learn new skills. This role creates value by performing housekeeping duties to aid in reducing hazards and maintaining the appearance of the plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Performing housekeeping duties and place separators on product to prepare it to be stacked into the warehouse
- Observe and inspect work area for any potential safety related issues. Report any immediately to your supervisor or other management personnel. Perform all duties and task in accordance with Georgia-Pacific’s safety standards.
- Observe and inspect product for quality defects. Report any immediately to your supervisor or other management personnel.
- Clean up all areas of responsibility on a daily basis
- Sweep and pick-up bays, sweep warehouse and pick-up debris in parking lot and driveways.
- Assist production and other operations by providing coverage and performing clean-up.
- Works smoothly with fellow employees, supervisors and managers.
- Follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor.