Atlanta, GA 30324
Job Title: Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Duration: 3 months, temporary-to-hire
Pay Rate: $15 to $18 per hour based on skills and experience
Location: Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Start Date: ASAP
Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC provides temporary and temp-to-hire work opportunities based around each individual applicant’s skills and availability. If you are interested in utilizing resources to open opportunities for yourself, and grow your skillset while expanding your professional network, you’re in the right place. Our company is owned by Georgia-Pacific LLC, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of paper and lumber products. Does working with a reputable organization with a respect for integrity and compliance intrigue you? If so, we would love to have you on the Encadria team!
Encadria is hiring an experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant to work in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA. The main function of this position will be to support project timelines and completion for four attorneys at a reputable law firm in the state of Georgia. This is a high-volume, fast-paced work environment and we’re seeking upbeat and dedicated individuals to add to the team on a temporary-to-hire basis. We anticipate the temporary portion of this opportunity will last about 3 months, while you get adjusted to the environment and responsibilities of the role.
What Can You Expect to Do on a Day-to-Day Basis?
- Accurately prepare and file applications and other related documents for various jurisdictions in a timely manner
- Inform clients of documents, meetings, and additional items required for applications and follow up with clients to make certain information is received and requirements are met by application deadlines
- Maintain detailed time records for billing purposes
- Manage and monitor the firm’s client calendar making certain all meetings and hearing are properly scheduled and deadlines are met
- Request, disburse, and manage client trust monies
- Process applications and renewals in Georgia Tax Center (GTC) system
What Do You Need to Be Considered?
- One or more years of legal support experience required
- Experience with the Georgia Tax Center (GTC) preferred
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro experience including advanced Word features required
- Attention to detail required
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Must have strong ability to write and communicate effectively, tactfully and professionally with employees, clients and attorneys
- Internal and external customer focus
- Strong organization and time management skills required
- Must be open to working overtime hours on occasion; especially during the fourth quarter of every year
Encadria Staffing Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and/or passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.