Part-time Office Assistant
Richmond, IN 47374
What will my duties include?
- Sorting, organizing and filing paperwork as well as other daily administrative operations of the HR department
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Keep work area clean
- Critical thinking skills and proactive communication with leadership
- Using office computer systems as needed
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Preferred Experience/ Background
- Proven experience as an office assistant
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
15-20 hours per week – flexible between 8am & 5pm, Monday through Friday. $14.00 per hour.