Portageville, MO 63873 US
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
$1,000 Signing Bonus after you are converted to full-time hire with SRG Global
2nd Shift (Monday - Friday - 3:00pm - 11:00pm)
3rd Shift (Monday - Friday - 11:00pm - 7:00am)
Do you want to get from where you are to where you want to be, but you're not sure how to get there Encadria Staffing Solutions has been helping people build a bridge to full-time jobs with great companies for over 30 years. Do you have experience working with Production, Plating Operation, and Packing? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands on? We are currently hiring Plating Operators to do light machine operation with SRG Global located in Portageville, Mo. Must pass drug screen and background check.
We're hiring dynamic people who are ready to work in Portageville, Mo.! Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company, is staffing for several roles available for our sister company, SRG Global. SRG Global is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia.
- Develop competent, multidisciplinary skill sets capable of performing work in the areas of mold, paint, assembly, and quality.
- Complete production task in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Ensure production volume requirements are met
- Meet or exceed customer expectations for quality by utilizing both prevention and detection methods
- Perform in a structured environment that is driven by self-discipline and a philosophy of continual improvement
- Utilize the 5S process and philosophy to establish workplace norms for orderliness, cleanliness, and discipline
- Actively participate in the meeting or exceeding of departmental goals for safety, quality, and productivity by employing the principles of lean manufacturing
- Conduct themselves in a safe manner by following all job safe practices
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity and safety
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Develop and constantly enhance job skills and knowledge throughout all production areas of the plant
- Ability to distinguish variations in product color as well as other defects
- Knowledge of customer paint quality specifications and standards
- Knowledge of conveyance systems used in paint
Preferred Qualifications: What Will Put You Ahead?
- Team Player
- Strong Communication
- Ability to become proficient in operating and troubleshooting multiple manufacturing processes
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in developing interpersonal relationships
- Highly motivated self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team
- Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continual improvement
- Must be willing and able to work any shift, including off shifts
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must lift to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.